This August we will run the latest in our hugely successful series of ELA Teacher Training Programmes – and it’s not too late for you and your colleagues to benefit from our expertise in professional development of teachers.
Options on the programme include: Special Needs, Business programmes, CLIL.
At ELA-Edinburgh we specialise in courses for non-native teachers of English. These courses are a chance for teachers to review their language skills but also develop techniques and review the methods they use in the classroom.
What does the course involve?
- A pro-active review of the different methodologies
- Lesson planning: Aims, Timing, Components, Class Layout, Types of Tasks, Supplementary materials
- Input sessions on how best to teach writing, speaking. reading and listening skills
- Games: discussion on their use. Designing fit-for-purpose and adapting ‘known’ games
- Error Correction and Teacher Talk Time Workshop
Of course, the list goes on. Our courses are bespoke and designed to suit the needs of our trainees.
Why choose ELA-Edinburgh?
- Learn from our DELTA qualified and experienced teacher-trainer
- Enjoy our modern classrooms and interactive smartboards
- Have access to our extensive library of teaching materials
- Study in the heart of Edinburgh’s historic new town
- Experience the unique buzz of Edinburgh’s festivals in August
- Meet students from all over the world and be part of our international community
If you would like some more information on the course or discuss your requirements, please email email@example.com or give us a call on 00 44 131 226 6182